The AVENTICS GPC (Guided Precision Cylinder) series of pneumatic cylinders combines movement and precision in one unit, making it easier to design and build machines by reducing the need for external guides. The GPC has non-rotating performance, and the reinforced guide rod provides high stability and high side load capacity. You can make a 2-axis system by combining two GPC’s – without an adapter plate (a given bore size mounts directly to the next smaller size).
Two main models – ball bearing construction for higher precision/lower friction applications, and slide bearing construction for a more cost-efficient solution.
Five versions are available:
- GPC-BV, standard version with slide bearing in bore sizes 10-100mm, and ball bearing in 10-63mm.
- GPC-TL, top-loader version with slide bearing or ball bearing options in bore sizes 12-20mm
- GPC-E, extreme version with double rod end, Easy-2-Combine capable with kit, with slide bearing or ball bearing options in 12-20mm bore sizes.
- GPC-ST, slide table version, double ends are fixed - the load is attached to the slide body, easy-2-combine capable with kits slide bearing version in 12-20mm bore sizes.
- GPC clean, special smooth body version for food industry applications with no holes and no grooves for sensors. A "light" version has sensor grooves. Available in bore sizes 10-63mm. This version is available on request / contact factory or local sales representative.