In the danger zone of machinery,
- Protection against unexpected start-ups must be guaranteed and
- Safe exhaust of actuators or parts ensured.
To safely monitor the switching state of a valve and hence the safety function performance, an electronic proximity sensor queries the slider position and sends a signal with the switching state to the machine control. The valve is not a safety device but can be used as part of a larger solution.
- Correct sensor mounting and positioning at AVENTICS, including all tolerances
- Tamper-proof: the sensor is protected against tampering
- 100% functionally tested before delivery
- Can be used in the higher categories 3 and 4; max. performance level e
- Valve increases the diagnostic coverage of a pneumatic control (99%)
- High B10 value with 15 million switching cycles
- Implements basic and well-tried safety principles