A host of integrated functions – a broad spectrum of application options
Marex OS III systems are available for ships with fixed pitch propellers. They are easy to integrate and enable efficient, highly effective control. With its many designs and sophisticated features such as illuminated scales and integrated buttons, the Marex OS III offers optimized operation.
The multi-talented control system:
- Single axis control for reversing gear systems, also available for trolling gear systems as an option
- Up to 5 parallel powertrains
- Up to 6 control stations
- I/O unit including display and keys for programming
- Programs for specific ship maneuvers can be stored
- Protective functions for the engine: safety stop, reducing
- Engine interface which is independent from specific manufacturers and variable for diesel engines and electric motors
- 2 interfaces are provided for external stations such as the DP system or joystick control
- Standard modules for I/O extension
- More functions available through integrated PLC
Marex OS III – remote control system for reversing gear systems
Utility vessels with classification, passenger ships, coastal cargo liners, to yachts can all rely on one of our most tried and tested products. The hardware of the Marex OS III consists of only a few modular units that are extremely powerful thanks to their bus connection.